Yangon – Kyaiktiyo (Golden Rock) – Bago – Yangon
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo.
Discover the treasures and traditions of this magnificent destination of Southeast Asia. Myanmar the country of Buddhist temple and Buddha images, within very few days, you will fully enjoy the solemnity of this country with our Myanmar Landscape Tour. Begin with the very first stop Yangon – the former capital of Myanmar – with many Buddhist temples then, you will be seeing the Miracle at the Golden Rock Pagoda and visit to the Mon Kingdom of Hantharwaddy called Bago: a busy town near Yangon. We can say that you will have the most memorable moments with us.
|Duration:||4 days 3 nights|
|Activities:||sightseeing, culture, history, local ways of life|
|Tour Route:||Yangon – Kyaiktiyo (Golden Rock) – Bago – Yangon|
|Tour Operates:||Throughout the Year/ Upon Request|
|Dates:||You may commence whenever you wish.|
Flexible and you can tell us your specific requirements and we definitely do adjustment for your trip setting.
DAY 1: YANGON / ARRIVAL
Mingalarbar!!! Arrive to Yangon International airport. Meet your local representative and transfer to the hotel for check in. In the afternoon proceed orientation tour of Yangon, short walk at city center to observe ways of life, colonial building afterwards proceed to famous Chaukhtatkyi a huge reclining Budda, Shwedagon Pagoda nine wonder of the world the Stupa cover with real gold plate and decorated at the top with all the precious stone, donated by the public which can prove Myanmar is the first generous people in the world. Your sunset time at the platform of Shwedagon, experience the lighting in the Shrine and temple after sunset. Take a stairway to go down experiencing Myanmar art and craft wood curving, painting in the wall and celine, local shops. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
DAY 2: YANGON – KYAIKTIYO (GOLDEN ROCK)
Early breakfast at Hotel. Your local guide will pick up to proceed a journey to Golden Rock (apprx; 5:00 hrs) drive. On the way stop at Taukkyan War Cemetery is a cemetery for Allied soldiers from the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Burma during the Second World War. Continue your journey to Kyaikhityo. Arrive at Public truck station, stretch your leg by taking a walk explore around local market, local restaurant, and ways of life around. Join a Public open truck to up hail to Kinpun camp (appro; 45 minutes) where you will go to the top on foot approx 1:00 hrs walk. Finally reach the Pagoda platform watch hundreds of pilgrims lighting candles, incense, and worshipping at this sacred monument, and enjoy the sun setting behind, admire & experience of the activities at the shrine. Overnight in Kyaikhityo.
DAY 3: KYAIKTIYO (GOLDEN ROCK) – BAGO – YANGON
After breakfast Check out from hotel walk part way down to Kinpun Camp, take a public open truck to base camp. Enjoy the public truck ride driving down from the mountain range. Meet your driver at the camp. On the way back pass by the scenery of cashew nut plantation and rubber trees plantation. In the afternoon arrive to Bago visit to the interesting Bago Market with varieties of vegetables, flower and commodity goods, the Shwethalyaung Pagoda (Reclining Buddha), the Shwemawdaw Pagoda and walk from there to the Hintha Gon Pagoda, the place where Bago was founded. Late afternoon returns to Yangon. Overnight at Yangon.
DAY 4: YANGON / DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel. Shopping day!!! Have enough time to wander around the sprawling Bogyoke Market through fascinating local neighborhoods. Transfer to the Yangon International Airport for the departure flight.
The trip ends with full of stories to bring back home.
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Double/Twin bedded rooms with daily breakfast
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with driver mentioned in program
- Public sharing truck to Kinpun camp/ cable charges
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- All activities mentioned in itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide in each city.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water on coach
- Government tax & Service tax
- Early check in and late check-out from hotel
- Meals: not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Myanmar
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- International airfares and International airport tax in Yangon (US$15.00 per person)
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Infant 2 years and younger will be charged some% of adult fare according to Airline.
2. Hotel and Meals for Child age 0- 5 years will be free accompanied with adults on sharing basis.
3. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
4. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. 5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2. 2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
3. Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
4. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.
The above itinerary is indicative and some details may change according to conditions and availability; you will always be informed of such changes.
There may be changes to estimated prices depending on air fuel cost, domestic airfares, US$ exchange rates and festive season surcharge. All supplemental cost to be advised.
 Price per person based on two-person tour (twin hotel room sharing basis) during high season (October to April). Larger groups will pay less per person, single person purchase will mean a higher price.
Local dinner with culture show & transfer
Half Board dinner ( 1 dinner with culture, 1 dinner at hotel, 1 dinner at local restaurant)