Yangon Day Tour
|Duration:||Full day Sightseeing (9 hours)|
|Start /End:||Yangon/ Yangon|
|Tour Route:||Chaukhtat Gyi-Kandawgyi-Bogyoke Market- Shwedagone pagoda- City centre-Sule Pagoda-Mahabandoola Park-Bothathaoung Pagoda- Jetty.|
|Activities:||sightseeing, culture, history, local ways of life|
|Tour Operates:||All Year-Round / Upon Request|
|Dates:||You may go any time of the year.|
|Tour Customizable:||Flexible and you can tell us your specific requirements and we definitely do adjustment for your trip setting.|
In the morning around 8:30 am, you will be picked up by your English-Speaking local Tour Guide to spend the day exploring Yangon. For starters, you will enjoy a walk-through downtown Yangon where most of the colonial buildings such as city hall, Mahabandoola park, high court and telegraphic office still holding an elegant beauty of Yangon. We will also stop by at the Strand Hotel to feel the warmth and atmosphere of British era. Continue to visit the grand synagogue with its soaring ceiling and graceful columns in the centre of the downtown Yangon. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant where you can taste variety of real home cook Burmese food. After lunch, we head to Chaukhtutgyi Reclining Buddha Image and there you see the sparse pilgrims in silence. Also, we will stop by at nearby monastery to learn about the life of Buddhist monk in Myanmar. This evening visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda of Rudyard Kipling fame and one of Myanmar’s most sacred places. The massive bell-shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz – a stunning sight as the sun sets and a most fitting place to begin our trip in this “Golden Land”. After visiting Shwedagon pagoda, transfer to your hotel and overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with driver mentioned in program
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Meals: any other booked meals)
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide in the city.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water
- Government tax & Service tax
- Food and Beverages not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Myanmar
- Tips for guides, drivers
- Travel insurance
- Additional tour trip
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as camera fees, drinks, souvenirs etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services that are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Hotel and Meals for Child age 0- 5 years will be free accompanied with adults on sharing basis.
2. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
3. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. 5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2. 2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
3. Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
4. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.