Discover the treasures and traditions of this magnificent destination of Southeast Asia. Myanmar the country of Buddhist temple and Buddha images, within very few days, you will fully enjoy the solemnity of this country with our Myanmar Landscape Tour. Begin with the very first stop Yangon – the former capital of Myanmar – with many Buddhist temples then Bagan – the real plain of stupas – with thousands of temples. The Oasis of central Myanmar: Mt. Popa and the village where to search the Myanmar style San Yit Wine girls existing and later to Heho- from there to Inlay lake with the world unique boat rowing technique – the most famous lake of Myanmar, you will have the most memorable moments with us.
|Duration:||10 days 9 nights|
|Activities:||sightseeing, culture, history, local ways of life and trekking|
|Tour Route:||Yangon – Bagan – Mt. Popa & Sat Sat Yo Village – Yangon|
|Tour Operates:||Throughout the Year/ Upon Request|
|Dates:||You may commence whenever you wish.|
Flexible and you can tell us your specific requirements and we definitely do adjustment for your trip setting.
DAY 1: YANGON / ARRIVAL
Mingalarbar!!! Arrive to Yangon International airport. Meet your local representative and transfer to the hotel for check in. In the afternoon proceed orientation tour of Yangon, short walk at city center to observe ways of life, colonial building afterwards proceed to famous Chaukhtatkyi a huge reclining Budda, Shwedagon Pagoda nine wonder of the world the Stupa cover with real gold plate and decorated at the top with all the precious stone, donated by the public which can prove Myanmar is the first generous people in the world. Your sunset time at the platform of Shwedagon, experience the lighting in the Shrine and temple after sunset. Take a stairway to go down experiencing Myanmar art and craft wood curving, painting in the wall and celine, local shops. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
DAY 2: YANGON – BAGAN – SAT SAT YO VILLAGE – MT. POPA – BAGAN
Take early morning flight to Bagan meet your localguide and proceed your visit to Nyaung U market where your will see tropical fruits, vegetables, fresh meat/ fish, dry meat /fish, local Food, people came all around the village to sell their product which is new eye to the other side of the world. Proceed your visit to Sat Sat Yo Village famous for its’ unique hair style, which remain as a tradition of old Myanmar hair style. Drive to Mt. Popa and visit the great extinct volcano. Mt. Popa is home to Myanmar’s most powerful spirit call “nats ” Visit the Nat Museum with its statues of the 37 Nat. Take a stair way passing by local product & souvenir shops for local pilgrim, last tiny stair way will reach you at the peak call “Taung Kalat” a small flate place where you will have fresh breeze and enjoy bird eye panoramic view Popa region. Visit shrines & museum, in the afternoon, drive back to Bagan (appr. 1 hr). On the way stop at hand make palm sugar work place, watch the collection of juice from the palm trees, and its conversion into palm sugar. For your last visit will be one of the pagodas to see Bagan’s sunset. Drive to hotel for check in. Overnight in Bagan.
DAY 3: BAGAN – YANGON
Breakfast at Hotel. Temple tour!! Your local guide will bring you at the most extensive archeological site in Asia. Bagan has over 2,000 temples and pagodas of various sizes in varying states of repair and spread across the plain. Shwezigon Pagoda, built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine; Gubyaukgyi, a temple with exquisite murals of Jataka scenes and Ananda Temple with four huge standing Buddha images and numerous seated figures and niches around the galleried interior. In the afternoon visit lacquer ware home industry; Manuha Temple built in Mon style from 1059 and Nanphaya Temple, said to have once been the residence of King Manuha; check out from hotel and say good bye to pagoda land. Take a flight to Yangon. Meet our representative at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Yangon.
DAY 4: YANGON / DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel. Shopping day!!! Free time to explore your own around the sprawling Bogyoke Market through fascinating local neighborhoods. In the afternoon check out from the hotel, our representative will meet you at the hotel transfer to the Yangon International Airport for the departure flight. Bon Voyage!!!
The trip ends with full of stories to bring back home.
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Double/Twin bedded rooms or lodge with daily breakfast
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with driver mentioned in program
- Domestic flight ticket:Yangon – Bagan – Yangon with taxes
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- All activities mentioned in itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide in each city.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water on coach
- Government tax & Service tax
- Early check in and late check-out from hotel
- Meals: not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Myanmar
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- International airfares and International airport tax in Yangon (US$15.00 per person)
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Infant 2 years and younger will be charged some% of adult fare according to Airline.
2. Hotel and Meals for Child age 0- 5 years will be free accompanied with adults on sharing basis.
3. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
4. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. 5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2. 2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
3. Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
4. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.
The above itinerary is indicative and some details may change according to conditions and availability; you will always be informed of such changes.
There may be changes to estimated prices depending on air fuel cost, domestic airfares, US$ exchange rates and festive season surcharge. All supplemental cost to be advised.
Price per person based on two-person tour (twin hotel room sharing basis) during high season (October to April). Larger groups will pay less per person, single person purchase will mean a higher price.
Local dinner with culture show
Half Board dinner
Boat ride at Ayawaddy river
Horse cart ride around the temple