Pyin Oo Lwin Day Tour
Pyin Oo Lwin Day Tour
|Duration:||Full day Sightseeing (9 hours)|
|Tour Route:||Botanical Garden- December Garden – Peik Chin Myaung Cave|
|Activities:||sightseeing, culture, history, local ways of life|
|Tour Operates:||All Year-Round / Upon Request|
|Dates:||You may go any time of the year.|
|Tour Customizable:||Flexible and you can tell us your specific requirements and we definitely do adjustment for your trip setting.|
Pick up from your hotel and set off on a 1½-hr drive to Pyin U Lwin (formerly known as Maymyo, named after Colonel May, a veteran of the Indian Mutiny and commander of the Bengal Regiment temporarily stationed here in 1887). Located a good 1000m above sea level, this former British hill station is home to a range of red-brick colonial buildings, and also famous for its delicious coffee. While ascending into the Shan mountains towards this old colonial holiday spot, make sure to stop to enjoy the picturesque views and visit a local vendor selling fresh strawberries and jams. When you arrive, you will have the chance to explore the area with its local market and cafes downtown, before continuing on to the nearby Botanical Gardens, founded in 1915 by a British botanist, which cover an area of more than 170 acres of land and 70 acres of water. Stop to have lunch in the garden at December Farms. Make sure to try one of their delicious homemade yogurts, ice creams or milkshake for dessert. After lunch, you will also have the option of riding in a horse-drawn cart to the Thiri Myaing, formerly known as the Candacraig, a beautiful colonial mansion which was built in 1904 by the British Bombay Burma Timber Company for their expatriates. Visit to Peik Chin Myaung Cave and Return back to Mandalay in the early evening. And transfer to your hotel.
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with driver mentioned in program
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Meals: any other booked meals)
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide in the city.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water
- Government tax & Service tax
- Food and Beverages not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Myanmar
- Tips for guides, drivers
- Travel insurance
- Additional tour trip
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as camera fees, drinks, souvenirs etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services that are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Hotel and Meals for Child age 0- 5 years will be free accompanied with adults on sharing basis.
2. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
3. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. 5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2. 2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
3. Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
4. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.