Evening Food Tours
|Length of Tour:||05:00-10:00 pm|
|Starts/Ends:||Yangon Downtown area|
|Times:||No fix date, any time of the year|
|Tour Type:||Culture/ Nightlife/ways of life/lifestyle|
|Activity Level:||Regular tour|
|Tour Modifications:||You can absolutely adjust according to your requirement and specific desires about tour planning.|
|Price:||Price may vary depend on your choice of hotel, means of transportation|
Evening Food Tours
This is a really a lucrative tour for food lovers to enjoy the evening stretching along the downtown and have fun at night life as a local. China town is the best choice for an evening tour of Yangon because you can get an experience of how local people live, eat and fun time in the evening. Try a lot of street food and a taste of Yangon’s nightlife with full of exciting.19th street is a very popular street for all offers an assortment of restaurants, beer shops, cheap small bars, stalls and barbecues, seafood and Chinese food stalls that are a feature of this street. Walking along the night market near the latha jetty area, go to china town, explore the local foods, grab some brews and enjoy the Yangon Nightlife!
Another eating option is Boyar Nyunt Street. It is not very far from Chinatown and the main difference is that Boyar Nyunt has more restaurants offering International cuisines such as Japanese, Thai,Indian,Western and Korea food. There are also fast food, traditional shan food,Mala Xiangcoa, Hotpot shop as well as bar, cold drinks & beverage shop and bakery too. Local tea shop and some road side hawkers can be seen too. So, you can enjoy your proper dinner, a drink and then easily move on to your next stop in the area.
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with driver mentioned in program
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water
- Government tax & Service tax
- Early check in and late check-out from hotel
- Food and Beverages not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Myanmar
- Tips for guides, drivers and porters for luggage
- Travel insurance
- Additional tour trip
- International airfares and International airport tax in Yangon (US$15.00 per person)
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, porter charges, etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services that are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
2. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.
The above itinerary is indicative and some details may change according to conditions and availability; you will always be informed of such changes.
There may be changes to estimated prices depending on air fuel cost, domestic airfares, US$ exchange rates and festive season surcharge. All supplemental cost to be advised.
Price per person based on two-person tour (twin hotel room sharing basis) during high season (October to April). Larger groups will pay less per person, single person purchase will mean a higher price