- In Kalimpong, visit Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brong Monastery, Flower & Orchid Nurseries and Dello Hill
- In Gangtok, visit Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology, Institute of
- Handicrafts and handlooms, Flower show, Tashi View point, Ganesh Tak Hanuman Tak, Rumtek Monastery & Dharma Chakra Centre
- In Pelling, visit Darap Village, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project,Khecheopalri Lake
- In Darjeeling, visit Visit Ghoom Monastery, Batashia Loop War Memorial,Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bagdogra
07 Nights / 08 Days 2N Gangtok – 2N Pelling – 1N Kalimpong – 2N Darjeeling
DAY-01: BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI – GANGTOK
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-02: GANGTOK FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING (9AM TO 5PM)
In the morning proceed for a full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Flower show, Tashi View point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Rumtek Monastery & Dharma Chakra Centre(24Kms/45Mins), the sect of the Kagyu order. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-03: GANGTOK – PEMAYANGTSE).
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (123kms/6.5hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motor able point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-04: EXCURSION TO YUKSOM
After breakfast we drive to Yuksom (5840 Ft / 1780 Mts, 35 Kms / 02 Hrs.) on way panoramic sightseeing of Darap Village, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Khecheopalri Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts) it is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird & Kanchenjunga Water fall. A further drive takes you to Yuksom (the meeting place of three monks) – the first capital of Sikkim. This was the place where the first Chogyal (a ruling dynasty in Sikkim) was crowned. Evening back to Pelling and Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-05: PEMAYANGTSE TO KALIMPONG
Morning enjoy a leisurely breakfast and transfer to Kalimpong (115 Kms / 5hrs), a quiet hill resort in eastern Himalaya. Kalimpong is famous for its Orchids & Nurseries and some of the some of the rarest cacti & Orchids can be seen. Oak, Maple and chestnut stretch up the ridge as far as the eye can reach. Check in at Hotel. Evening visit the local market to have an in depth knowledge about the local culture and community.
DAY 06: KALIMPONG SIGHTSEEING AND TRANSFER TO DARJEELING
Breakfast at the hotel followed half day sightseeing in and around Kalimpong Covering Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brong Monastery (Durpin Dara Monastery), Flower & Orchid Nurseries, Dello Hill. Later transfer to Darjeeling (70Kms / 3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama- Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens, this little town faces some of the Himalayas highest peaks. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-07: DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING THREE POINTS (4 AM TO 7AM) & BEST POINTS (9.30 AM TO 5 PM)
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by Best points sightseeing covering Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropewey (entry fees not included), walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). You might also Experience the famous Toy Train Joy Ride (subject to availability). This unique Mountain Railway’ project was first started in 1878 by the initiative of Sir. Ashley Eden and is now a World Heritage. Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
DAY-08: DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (95kms/ 3hrs), Tour Ends.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category A||Category A||Meal Plan|
|Gangtok||2||Mayfair Spa Resort / Denzong Regency (Suite)||Lemon Tree / Orange Village Resort||Keepsa Residency / Suhim Portico||Breakfast & Dinner
|Pelling||2||Chumbi Mountain Retreat / Norbughang Retreat||Norbughang Resort||Norbugang Resort||Breakfast & Dinner
|Kalimpong||1||Mayfair Himalayan Spa Resort||Silveroaks Pine Tree||Anand Portico||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Darjeeling||2||Mayfair Hill Resort||Ramada Crescent Resort||Similar Little Tibet / Viceroy||Breakfast & Dinner
- English speaking escort throughout the trip.
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Toy Train Joy ride at Darjeeling (subject to availability at the time of booking)
- 07 Nights’ Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above-mentioned hotels or similar.
- Transportation as per itinerary by Innova /Scorpio/ Xylo (maximum 05 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition
- Half Day Kalimpong Local Sightseeing.
- One Full Day Gangtok local sightseeing
- One day trip to Yuksom from Pelling.
- One full day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points
- All currently applicable Taxes.
- Guide Charges
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
- Parking & Porter Charges
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls,
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included)
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in
- the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
Foreign Nationals require Restricted Area Permit in order to enter Sikkim. This can be obtained at Rangpo Check post when entering Gangtok. Or with the VISA
Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary.
Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursdays, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays.
Nathula Pass is closed on Mondays and Tuesday and is subject to the availability of permits from the army.
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Package cost will not be valid from 28th October – 05th November,
20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also, on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 28th October – 05th November, 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)