4 Nights/5 Days in Singapore
These 5 relaxing days are the most wonderful holiday to unwind you with your love ones in Southeast Asia’s popular destination, Singapore. At Merlion Park, enjoy the mesmerizing view of the 8.6m tall Merlion Statue facing to Marina Bay. Chinatown, with its uncountable attractions and vibrant atmosphere, is the perfect place to explore the island nation’s diverse culture.
|Length of Tour:||Full day tour (8:00 am to 6:00 pm)|
|Starts/Ends:||Singapore / Singapore|
|Times:||No fix date, any time of the year|
|Tour Type:||Regular Itinerary / mix culture|
|Activity Level:||Regular tour|
|Activities:||sightseeing by car or Shared in Coach|
|Tour Modifications:||You can absolutely adjust according to your requirement and specific desires about tour planning.|
|Price:||Price may vary depend on your choice of hotel, means of transportation and no. of days.|
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Singapore! Meet your representative at the airport and transfer to the Hotel. Check in free leisure time & Overnight.
Day 2: City Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. Meet your local guide and proceed to city tour. Visit at Fountain of Wealth, followed by a stop at the Merlion Park where you can take beautiful pictures with the Singapore icon. Other attractions include the picturesque Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands Hotel and the Helix Bridge.
Proceed to Chinatown to see the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Singapore’s oldest and most important temple of the Hokkien people in the country. Next, we will explore Little India.
The last we will bring you to Faber Peak Singapore Mount Faber, iconic hilltop destination to catch a fascinating view of the city skyline. Transfer back to the hotel.
Day 3: Gardens by the Bay – Night safari
Breakfast at hotel. Discover Singapore’s new botanical wonder, the Gardens by the Bay, a breathtaking horticultural green space built on land reclaimed from the sea. One of the must-see destinations.
Bay South Garden, opened to the public in 2012, is the largest of the three gardens, with its 54 hectares showcasing the best of tropical horticulture and garden artistry. Proceed to the two cooled conservatories situated along the edge of the Marina Reservoir: the Flower Dome, featuring plants from the Mediterranean and other semi-arid tropical regions, including thousand year-old olive trees, baobabs and cacti; and the Cloud Forest, which replicates the conditions found in tropical mountain regions and features orchids, ferns, pitcher plants and many other species besides. It even boasts a 35-metre man-made mountain and waterfall. Transfer back to hotel.
In the evening Explore Singapore Zoo Night Safari. Venture in to the wild as you explore both River Safari and Night Safari! Roam the jungle at Night Safari and see a myriad of nocturnal animals in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Transfer back to hotel Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 – Universal Studios Singapore
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed the screen and Ride the Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort World Sentosa. You will get the experience of cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and television series. Immerse in the seven zones of history and fantasy as the silver screen is brought to life in front of your eyes. Transfer back to hotel overnight.
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport.
Have a safe journey and See you again!
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in Double/Twin bedded rooms with daily breakfast
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles/ Shared in Coach with driver mentioned in program
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Meals: Daily breakfast at hotel plus any other booked meals)
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide in each city.
- All entrance fees & Zone Fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water
- Government tax & Service tax
- Early check in and late check-out from hotel
- Food and Beverages not listed in the program
- Visa (Visa Arrangements) to Singapore
- Tips for guides, drivers and porters for luggage
- Travel insurance
- Additional tour trip
- International airfares and International airport tax in Yangon (US$ 28-31 per person)
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Supplement charges for other language guides on request
- Services are not listed in above inclusions.
1. Infant 2 years and younger will be charged some% of adult fare according to Airline.
2. Hotel and Meals for Child age 0- 5 years will be free accompanied with adults on sharing basis.
3. Child age 6- 11 years – will be charged at 50 % of the adult price.
4. Child age 12 and above will be considered as an adult price.
1. 5 weeks prior to arrival 50 %
2. 2 weeks prior to arrival 75 %
3. Less than 2 weeks and no show 100 %
4. Services not utilized after the commencement of the tour; no refund would be given.
Minimum 2 Persons
Rates and Conditions
Please note that only reservation will be made upon receiving of written confirmation and will book the requested services after receiving the confirmation. Until then the proposed hotels and services are subject to availability. If proposed hotels or services are no longer available at time of confirmation, we will book adequate alternatives. The rate may change in such a case.